Cycling holidays for everyone
This guide brings together 500 ideas for cycling routes in the most beautiful regions of France far from the crowds. The courses are suitable for all levels across 50 different themes:
- 10 family courses
- The most beautiful circuits to do in the forest
- Browse the cycle paths along the coast
- Romantic bike rides
- The vertiginous descents to do by mountain bike
- Routes of an hour, a day, a weekend or more!
Each itinerary includes:
- Essential practical information
- Length, estimated duration, level of difficulty, access to the departures of each course ...
- Walks adapted to all levels: on flat terrain, along a railway or a canal or vertiginous climbs for the more athletic!
Discover the regions of France differently by following this guide. Access to exceptional panoramas, discovery of chapels lost in the countryside or breweries for hiking-tasting.
Route ideas for all types of bikes: tandems, mountain bikes, all-terrain bikes, electric bikes or track bikes.
Caractéristiques du guide
|Langue : français
||Édition : 2017
|Type : guide
||Reliure : --
|Format : 16,5 x 21 cm
||Poids : 630 grammes
|Pages : 288
||Échelle : non renseigné