UK by bike
England offers different routes accessible to all through its national network of greenways and cycle paths (National Cycle Network). Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales offer exceptional landscapes and routes for hikers.
Find a selection of maps and cycling guides on Cartovelo.
Cycling England brings together:
- 7000 km of bicycle routes
- 84 greenways spread across the country
- Infrastructures fitted out for the reception of cycle tourists and the transport of bicycles
Ideas for cycling routes :
- The Green Avenue from Paris to London
- The Tour de Manche
- Sea to sea between Whitehaven and Tynemouth
- Caledonia way in Scotland