UK cycling maps and guides
England offers a variety of cycling routes accessible to all through its National Cycle Network. Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales offer exceptional landscapes and routes for walkers.
Find a selection of cycling maps and guides on Cartovelo.
Cycling in England
To prepare your cycling trip through the United Kingdom, here are some practical information:
- 7000 km of cycling routes
- 84 greenways throughout the country
- Infrastructures developed for the reception of cyclists and the transport of bicycles
Major cycle routes in the United Kingdom
Some major cycle routes cross England such as Eurovelo 12 and Eurovelo 2. Here is a selection of routes to discover:
- The Green Avenue from Paris to London
- The Tour de Manche
- Sea to sea between Whitehaven and Tynemouth
- Caledonia Way in Scotland