The Tour of Brittany by bike
From Saint Malo, cycle around Brittany via St Brieuc, Paimpol, Lannion, Brest, Douarnenez, Vannes, Redon with a passage through the Nantes to Brest Canal. Cross the 4 departments of Brittany between land and sea: Ille-et-Vilaine, Côtes d'Armor, Finistère and Morbihan.
This cycling route offers you spectacular and wild landscapes from cove to cliff and from moor to valley.
You follow regional marked cycle routes over a large part of the route.
Fabulous stages punctuate the route such as:
- the Pink Granite Coast
- Roscoff (departure city of the Vélodyssée and the Vélomaritime)
- the alignments of menhirs of Carnac
- the Gulf of Morbihan
This véloguide includes:
- 35 stages and 2 variants
- 3 general maps and 36 detailed traveling maps
- towns and tourist sites to discover
- useful information, bicycle dealer addresses and accommodation.
Cover photograph taken in the port of Térenez.
The author: Nicolas Moreau-Delacquis is a journalist specializing in cycling and tourism. He is also the author of:
- The Velo Francette
- The Vendée by bike
- Around the landing beaches by bike
- the Rhine Cycle Route
- Lorraine by bike
- Around Rennes by bike
- The Mediterranean by bike
Caractéristiques du guide
|Langue : français
||Édition : 2021 :
|Type : guide roadbook
||Reliure : spirale
|Format : 13x22 cm
||Poids : 330 grammes
|Pages : 179
||Échelle : non renseigné