The Loire by bike
The Loire Valley has inspired writers with its exceptional beauty. It attracted the kings who endowed it with a remarkable architectural heritage, its mild climate and its terroir gave the famous Loire wines. The Loire is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
From Nevers to the Atlantic in 700 km of easy route.
35 stages fully identified by bicycle.
Good addresses, accommodation, services, "train + bike" info.
The guide includes:
• 120 pages
• Practical format: 10.5 x 21 cm with Wire’O.
• General introduction with presentation of the territory (several developed themes which enrich the knowledge of the sites crossed)
• IGN background map at 1: 100,000 for easy identification
• Details of centers of interest
• Practical notebook for safe hiking (accommodation, restaurants, cycle repairers, etc.)
• All useful addresses.
Caractéristiques du guide
|Langue : français
||Édition : 2020
|Type : guide roadbook
||Reliure : --
|Format : 11,5 x 21 cm
||Poids : 100 grammes