"Petite reine & grands romans": 25 Bike Tours in the Footsteps of Great French Novels
Go on a bike and let yourself be transported in the scenery of your favorite novels. Discover the places where 10 great writers made vibrate their characters.
This original guidebook will take you on varied itineraries ranging from 40 to 130km, on peaceful country roads.
Map and profile of loops, presentation of writers, summary and extracts of works, distance, altitude difference, difficulty, approximate time, quality of the coating ... All essential information is present in this guide.
Here are the areas covered:
- Provence (The Hussar on the roof)
- The Dauphiné (The Field Doctor)
- The Pyrenees (The Hunchback)
- Brittany (Ninety-three)
- Auvergne (Gaspard mountains)
- The Périgord (Jacquou the Croquant)
- Franche-Comté (The Red and the Black)
- Normandy (Madame de Bovary)
- The North (Germinal)
- Berry and Sologne (The Great Meaulnes)
About the guide:
|Language : french
||Edition : 2019
|Type : topoguide
|Size : 21 x 14.5 cm
||Weight : 450 gr
|Pages : 220
||Scale : ---