Review of Elwyn L on Le Canal des 2 mers, de l'Atlantique à la Méditerranée
||Le Canal des 2 mers, de l'Atlantique à la Méditerranée
The Canal des 2 mers by bike
A guide to cycling on the Canal des 2 mers between Royan and Séte. The itineraries of the Canal du Midi and the Canal de la Garonne are brought together in this practical and comprehensive book, with 700 km of routes on greenways and cycle paths. Discover Agen, Moissac, the medieval city of Carcassonne and many other wonders on this rich route between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean.
This new edition includes the new alternative route from Blaye to Bordeaux, without the ferry between Blaye and Lamarque.
The bike guide includes :
- 700 km of exceptional cycling between Royan and Toulouse, with a variant to Port-la-Nouvelle
- 35 fully signposted cycling stages
- Essential tourist and practical information for organizing your cycling trip
- Precise, reliable maps and city plans
- Good addresses, accommodation, rental companies and adapted services
- Train + bike information
- Edition: 2023
- Language : French
- Dimensions : 11.5 X 21 cm
- Number of pages : 120
- Weight : 0.18 kg
- Publisher : Chamina
- Review added the Tuesday 12 February 2019by Elwyn L
Excellent! 2 of my sons and I are planning to fly to Montpellier with our bikes on the plane and cycle via the Canal de Midi back to Roscoff. We have made a number of trips like this, the Velodyssee and cycled to Compostella from Biaritz, all with the aid of information from Cartovelo. Having the information from Cartovelo just makes the planning so much easier and good fun as well!!