(18 copies remaining)
All of the UK's signed cycle routes brought together on one map - now a comprehensively updated and expanded 3rd edition. Using the outstanding quality and detail of Times Comprehensive Atlas mapping, Sustrans' National Cycle Network and other popular cycle trails are featured and defined - traffic free or on road. Family cyclists will love the listed traffic free trails.
Third edition features include:
* Sustrans National Cycle Network route numbers shown, corresponding with route signage on the ground
* Attractions (stately homes, country parks, museums etc) on or near suggested routes
* New clearer route design
Other routes include regional routes such as county cycle ways and those National Trails on which bikes are allowed such as the Pennine Bridleway and the Ridgeway. Many hundreds of miles of minor road routes are also shown and links to signed cross-channel routes such as the Avenue Verte (London-Paris) are shown so that long distance route planning is also made easy.
A bespoke key makes the map easy to understand at a glance. The UK's rail network and its myriad of stations is detailed, showing at a glance where and how cyclists can combine bike and train to get access to the country's best cycling. As the scale of the map makes it suitable for planning rather than navigation, full details are given of where you can get larger scale maps of popular rides, such as the C2C, the Devon Coast to Coast and the Way of the Roses.
* Superb quality mapping showing thousands of villages, towns and cities linked by the UK's ever expanding cycle network (network number signs now on map).
* Compiled by specialist cycle guide publisher Excellent Books, run by established cycle journalist Richard Peace.
* Sustrans' National Cycle Network, minor roads, National Trails, attractions en route, the UK rail and canal network - all this brought together on one map to make a unique and invaluable planning tool.
Caractéristiques du guide
Reviews about this The ultimate Uk cycle route planner (0 reviews)
By phone :
+ 33 (0)5 49 76 92 56
(From monday to friday
from 9.30am to 12.30 and from 2pm to 6pm)
SARL Respire - 36 route de St Hilaire, 79210 ARCAIS | Tél. : 05 49 35 42 56 | RCS 390 430 718