The Wild Atlantic Way Atlas
The Wild Atlantic Way is the world's longest defined coastal route. It includes Ireland's most southerly point, Mizen Head in Cork, and its most northerly one, Malin Head in Donegal.
This atlas splits up the route into 30 Fold-Out maps which are detailed yet easy to read. Each section is drivable in one day or less and there are useful distance charts for towns and villages to help you plan your journey. All of the official Discovery Points are clearly shown including the 15 iconic Signature Points. Over 40 different categories of visitor information are shown to help you locate numerous hidden gems and well-known attractions. A variety of coastal and forest walks in the vicinity of the route are detailed.
- 30 Fold-Out road maps showing the route and road types
- Route Planning maps
- Gazetteer of Discovery Points with GPS coordinates and brief descriptions
- Distance Charts for towns and villages
- Scenic sections highlighted
- Ferry departure points
- Wide range of other visitor attractions and points of interest shown
- Map legend in English, German and French - Map Scale 2 miles to 1 inch. 1:126,720.
|Language : english
||Edition : 2015
|Type : atlas
||Binding : spirales
|Format : 16,5 x 27 cm
||Weight : 250 gr
|Pages : 31
||Scale : 1 : 300 000