Terms and conditions of sale
Confirmation of your order.
In order to confirm you that we received your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail once you ordered on Cartovelo.
Cheques are only accepted for payments in France.
If you choose to pay by cheque, please send us your cheque with your purchase order (you can download the form on the website). Please do not forget to indicate the delivery address. Your purchase will be sent once we received your payment.
Credit card payment
Cartovelo accepts credit card payments. Your card will be charged once your confirmed your purchase. All credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
The transmission of banking data is secured (partnership with the French bank Crédit Agricole.
Please notice that we only accept the following credit cards: Carte Bleue, Visa, EuroCard MasterCard.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are allowed to send it back within 30 days (maximum), once you received it. We will refund you the price of the product (shipping costs to return the item are not reimbursed). Please notice that the product has to be in its original condition.
In case of non-claimed parcels, the shipping costs of a second shipment will be at the buyer’s expenses.
- within Metropolitan France: shipping costs are calculated according to the weight of your purchase.
* until 499 g your order will be dispatched as standard mail/parcel, through LaPoste;
* between 500 g and 30 kg your order will be shipped as Colissimo suivi (LaPoste);
* or Choose Colissimo whatever the weight of your order. You can track the shipment of your package.
* for any kind of order exceeding 30 kg please contact us.
- to European Union, Switzerland and Norway: shipping costs are calculated according to the weight of your purchase. We use La Poste (tracking service) to ship all our order to Europe (30 kg max.). For any type of order exceeding 30 kg please contact us.
Please notice that shipping to Switzerland is not duty free.
We DO NOT ship orders on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Although we use all reasonable means to ensure that your order is delivered within a specified time, we cannot accept any responsibility for late deliveries due to circumstances outside of our control. We will do our best to inform you of any unexpected delay, but late deliveries will not be reimbursed.
Special offers are subject to availability and duration. It may not be combined with Cartovelo vouchers.
RESPIRE Sarl – 36 route de St Hilaire – F-79210 Arçais – FRANCE
Rcs 390430718 - N° TVA intrac FR94390430718