Danube bike trail, from Ulm to Passau
This guide presents 390 km of bike trip from Ulm to Passau along the Danube in Germany, with maps at 1:70 000.
9 parts including : departure city and arrival city, the number of kilometers, some historical anecdotes about the passing towns, the unmissable sights of the route and ideas to extend your visits along the way, stories about the culture and local traditions.
- A few words about the routes, the Eurovelo 6.
- The user manual of the guide, useful addresses to prepare your travels : tourism offices, informative website on Eurovelo 6.
- A few words on accommodation : hotels, campsites, hostels, homestay.
- Transport : Train + bike, train + boat and websites to better inform you before your departure.
- Franco-German lexicon, cycling tour operators, practical numbers.
- Bicycle maintenance and some information about the countries visited : Germany.
|Language : french
||Edition : 2016 :
|Type : guide roadbook
||Binder : spirale
|Size : 11x22 cm
||Weight : 260 grammes
|Pages : 100
||Scale : 1/70 000