From Paris to London through the greenways.
- 420 km of greenways or country roads, including 170 km in England: the official route of the Green Avenue London Paris spotted cycling in its entirety,
- 10 stages of 21-62 km,
- 6 Recommended getaways from 21 to 41 km and 2 variants of 33-56 km,
- 30 detailed and clear maps, with more than 130 original photos,
- Practical advice and useful addresses: repair, bike rental, information points,
- 58 units labeled "Home Bike"
- Tourist sights to see along the route, including two of the most beautiful European capitals.
You cross the cities of Paris, Saint-Denis, La Roche-Guyon, Conflans Ste Honorine, Pontoise, Bray-et-Lû, Gisors, Saint-Germer-de-Fly, Forges-les-Euax, Neufchatel-en- Bray, Saint-Vaast, Dieppe, Newhaven, Heathfiled, East Grinstead, Rechill and London.
Escape 1: from Conflans-Sainte-Honorine to Auvers-Sur-Oise,
Escape 2: from Bray-et-Lû to Vernon,
Escape 3: from Bray-et-Lû to La Roche-Guyon,
Escape 4: from Newhaven to Brighton,
Escape 5: from Polegate to Eastbourne,
Escape 6: from Earlsfield Station to Richmond Park.
Includes a practical guide with formalities, some details to consider on-site (eg : traffic direction), how to enter England, how to leave England, currency, etc...
Caractéristiques du guide
|Langue : français
||Édition : 2015 :
|Type : guide roadbook
||Reliure : spirale
|Format : 13x22 cm
||Poids : 300 grammes
|Pages : 144
||Échelle : 1/80 000