(2050 copies remaining)
This guide presents almost 410 km of bike trip from Basel to Ulm along the Rhine and the Danube in Swiss and Germany, with maps at 1:70 000.
10 parts including : departure city and arrival city, the number of kilometers, some historical anecdotes about the passing towns, the unmissable sights of the route and ideas to extend your visits along the way, stories about the culture and local traditions.
- A few words about the routes, the Eurovelo 6.
- The user manual of the guide, useful addresses to prepare your travels : tourism offices, informative website on Eurovelo 6.
- A few words on accommodation : hotels, campsites, hostels, homestay.
- Transport : Train + bike, train + boat and websites to better inform you before your departure.
- Franco-German lexicon, cycling tour operators, practical numbers.
- Bicycle maintenance and some information about the countries visited : Swiss and Germany.
Reviews about this Danube by bike, from Basel to Ulm (0 reviews)
By phone :
+ 33 (0)5 49 76 92 56
(From monday to friday
from 9.30am to 12.30 and from 2pm to 6pm)
SARL Respire - 36 route de St Hilaire, 79210 ARCAIS | Tél. : 05 49 35 42 56 | RCS 390 430 718