IGN Map - Greenways and Cycle Routes in France
Map produced in partnership with AF3V. It offers a global overview of all the bike routes in France, including the Eurovélo as well as the major national and regional routes. This map describes 18,150 km of greenways, it indicates the protected routes and the state of the infrastructures. A QR code gives you access to 250 routes and routes!
Suitable for everyone:
- For large and small cyclists alike (tracks from a few KM to several hundred km)
- Families with children,
- For people with reduced mobility…
And to all activities:
- on horseback
- handbike etc ...
The legend indicates these different types of routes:
- Great national route,
- greenway with smooth coating,
- greenway with rough coating,
- other greenway or equivalent
- comfortable and secure veloroute section, off the greenway,
- another section of veloroute, off the greenway
- planned itinerary
- train station open to travelers
All routes are numbered in two different ways on the map: the first is intended for directional signage on site (SN3V) and the second, in partnership with AF3V. That is to say that for this numbering, there is a QR Code to flash with smartphone or tablet to have the description and a more precise map of the desired section. (if you do not have this material, there is also a website to access this information via a computer).
The rules of good conduct are reminded there for sharing the lane (“road”) in complete conviviality.
Caractéristiques du guide
|Langue : français et anglais
||Édition : 2020
|Type : carte IGN
||Reliure : --
|Format : --
||Poids : 110 grammes
|Pages : --
||Échelle : 1//100 000